No, you do not need to have a myFloc Insider on your myFloc account. It is completely up to you. If you do choose to have someone in this role to help manage your account, they will have authority to do the following:
- Initiate any transaction on the Card Account as provided in this Agreement, including but not limited to withdrawing cash at ATMs;
- Initiate transfers to or from the Card Account on behalf of the Primary Cardholder to/from Subaccounts
- (NOTE: If the myFloc Lead has elected to link an external bank account to fund the myFloc Account, the myFloc Insider does not have access to transfer funds to or from that external bank account through the myFloc application.)
- Create and close Subaccounts and authorize the issuance of associated Cards to myFloc Team Members;
- Designate individuals as myFloc Friends to receive view-only access to Card Account information; and,
You are liable for any and all usage of your Card Account, and any associated Card(s), by any Secondary Cardholder and anyone that they allow to use your Card Account, or any associated Card. Only an adult of legal age is eligible to be a Secondary Cardholder.